Maybe the scientists think that ice isn't made of water

So I guess the Peruvians are complaining of droughts caused by the melting of glaciers due to global warming. Funny, but I thought that if you melt ice, you get more water. You can't explain that!

Obviously, the Peruvians are just catastrophic chicken-little whiners. Just a few months ago, they were complaining about flooding! First it's too much water, now it's too little water. Make up your minds already.

Or better yet, stop whining about it altogether. Things seem pretty nice from my vantage point. If you're getting flooding AND droughts, then on average you must be doing pretty alright as far as water is concerned. Why not just save a little of the water in a pail when it's all flooding and use that when you get a bit thirsty, hey dummies? Think about it!

Maybe Peru's filled with Greenies who think it's "evil" to get their water from technology instead of from a glacier. I'm just glad that I live in a civilized country where I don't have to worry about a water supply. I just turn on the tap and it's there. No need to worry about carrying a bucket up to the glacier every day to get it.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.