New Zealand buried under billions of globally cooled snowflakes

New Zealand is completely buried in a once-in-an-eon snowfall, which proves that the global temperature is below freezing there, despite all AGW predictions that NZ should instead be experiencing fiery rains of boiling water and sulfur.

I'd like to hear Al Gore try to explain how global warming can lead to increased chance of weather events like this one. You can't explain that. If he did though, I'd plug my ears, because I refuse to listen to that man. He has just lost all credit, in my opinion, due to the unending barrage of skeptics refusing to listen to what he has to say. I just can't bring myself to listen to someone who has been so thoroughly discredited in that way. In all the time that I've been ignoring him, I'm not aware of one single thing he's said that could make me change my mind.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.